Future operator strategies for enabling and delivering services in the digital age
Traditional revenue sources like SMS and voice are declining. Operators need to innovate to create future services that will generate cash returns. Devising a strategy is therefore vital for the future of your business – where should you invest? Most importantly, the question is, how can you monetise these new services?
Bringing together marketing teams, innovation directors and representatives from the CTO’s office, the Service Delivery Innovation Summit will bring those making the decisions together in one room. As a high level strategic event focusing on service enablement, platforms and all the other aspects of service delivery, 2015 brings a vital opportunity to you to define your services and ensure your business thrives.
- NEW INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION GROUP AND ROUNDTABLE FORMATS: Senior decision makers will be able to tackle obstacles and devise their strategies in a close environment, away from the normal on stage presentation format
- A SENIOR LEVEL ADVISORY BOARD: 12 industry leaders including confirmed representatives from Vodafone, Telefonica and Strategy Analytics will oversee the programme content ensuring we deal with only the most relevant industry issues
- A DEDICATED DEVELOPER AFTERNOON: Bringing together industry developers, short power talks will be held followed by networking sessions
- LIVE DEMOS OF NEW SERVICES: See what innovations are being developed and what your competitors are doing in the live demo area of the exhibition hall
- NETWORKING: 10+ hours of structured and unstructured networking formats including business card exchanges, demos and speed networking will ensure you meet the people you need to
- FOCUSED PRE-EVENT WORKSHOPS: Expert trainers will help tackle challenges of how to ensure you have the right services strategy
- A FOCUSED AND HIGH QUALITY AUDIENCE: A high quality, focused audience means that delegates will be able to spend valuable time with other attendees and build lasting relationships
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions to potential clients face to face. Informa Telecoms and Media conferences have an unrivalled reputation for attracting decision making delegates, providing an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and demonstrate your expertise before a valuable group of potential customers at Service Delivery Innovation Summit. This is the place to meet and show case in front of all the key players in the industry and exhibiting will give you a base from which to network with the attendees and provide a focal point for your meetings/show cases. We also offer a range of marketing services to sponsors and exhibitors as well as exclusive networking opportunities.
For more information on meeting rooms and sponsorship and exhibition packages available, please contact:
Head of Sales
Tel: +44 (20) 701 75613
Create a wish list of who you would like to meet during the event and our head of VIP relations will help facilitate introductions through exclusive one-to-one meetings and onsite introductions.
Head of VIP Relations
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 4372
Great place to see & hear from different operators - also their different views on topic (e.g. APIs)PM, TeliaSonera
Future directions of SDP were shared.AF, NTT Docomo
There was considerable and stimulating debate, which was very constructive. Many opinions were aired and it was interesting to see how views have evolved since 2009.GR, Redmill Communications
Good coverage of a diverse topicJB, OpenCloud
Much more mainstream event now - a few years ago it was only R&D people, now more executives attending, business and ITGR, Oracle
Very helpful information, it is an event that is needed to drive discussion.CT, Ulticom
Relevant content and diverse set of speakers makes this event hard to missBP, Yankee Group
Great outlook at the telco industry and future trendsMK, Strategic Partnerships Manager, MegaFon
The summit showed yet again the revitalization of SDP and how they fit into the 'CloudSJ, Research Manager, Telenor
Best global SDP event without questionMA, CIO, Mobily